Shortly after my 29th birthday I posted a list of things I wanted to accomplish before I turned 30. I didn't write a follow up last year because I wasn't ready to reveal that I was pregnant, but I think it's pretty amazing what's happened in my life since 2013. 29-year-old me could never have guessed that today I'd be living with my amazing husband and adorable son in our house in the Yukon.
Here's the list again, with some updates.
The Big 3
The rest of the list
4. Look my best in a bikini at Burning Man (We didn't go last year because I was pregnant and sadly we will be missing the burn again this year for a wedding - no excuses for 2016!)
6. Run on stilts (I'm going to cite pregnancy as a reason a lot of these aren't crossed off)
7. Have at least one room done to the point where it could be featured on a blog house tour
9. Move my blog to its own domain (why haven't I done this yet?)
10. Learn to dress in a way that “projects maturity” without sacrificing style (working on it...)
12. Sort and archive all my favourite photos, so we won’t lose them if the computer crashes or the house burns down (we have it backed up, but I'm a long way from having it sorted)
14. Reduce my wardrobe to only items I love to wear
15. Start wearing jewellery regularly (does my wedding ring count?)
16. Learn to apply makeup (this is something a grown woman should be able to do!)
18. Master the art of applying fake eyelashes