Playing Dress Up

inner 6-year-old released

The other day I was telling friends that before they hit up the Halloween stores, they should really swing by our place to see if they can't find what they're looking for in our tickle trunk. I started listing off the possibilities and... wow... we have a lot of costumes.

I decided it would be fun to try to put together as many outfits as I could from the contents of our costume boxes. Here are the first few:

Kaylee from Firefly
 An army surplus flight suit and a parasol are all it takes to be Serenity's mechanic, Kaylee. Shiny!

Pirate
I wore a similar pirate outfit a few years ago. With all the hats and bandannas in our collection I could probably outfit an entire ship's crew.

Superman
You might remember this Superman costume from when we tried to break a world record.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration