Street Seats

Don't you just hate it when you think you have a great original idea and then you find out someone has done it already (and a million times better than you could)?


Chris and I routinely pass great chairs left at the curb, and I've often told him that I would love to collect them, fix them up and paint them all a pretty colour. Each chair of the week would be unique but also a cohesive part of the bigger project.

But of course it would have to wait for when we had a house, and a workshop, and were no longer plagued by neighbours who scream at us when we try to spray paint outside...

Bade Stageberg Cox is clearly not held back by any of my problems as their Street Seats project is exactly what I wish I could do; fifty chairs rescued from the trash, all given a fun makeover and new lease on life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration