What we've been up to

We've been keeping busy.


I've started making chainmaille from pop tabs, following this great instructable. It's pretty easy and a good way to keep myself occupied while watching Netflix. Unfortunately, I still need to collect many, many more pop tabs before I can make anything beyond a couple inches of maille.


In an effort to make our apartment look less like a scene from Hoarders, we dismantled the dinosaur that's been living in our bedroom for over a year. Looks like Little Al won't be getting his legs after all.


We've salvaged most of the materials from the body for future projects, but we did keep his head intact. I've got new plans for it.


Finally, in other news, I've gone and joined twitter. I'm still trying to get the hang of it. Yes, I'm totally behind with the times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration