Everybody was disco dancing


Saturday night, Chris and I laced up some roller skates.


The Ottawa Roller Derby girls hosted a roller disco party and Chris and I had a great time skating with friends to some sweet disco tunes.


They rent quad skates for $5, but I was thrilled to break out my own vintage blue skates (originally purchased to complete this outfit). They looked better when I wasn't flailing around in them, but after an hour or so I started to get the hang of it. I'm going to have to go to their next event because I've still got a long way to go before I can hope to keep up with the awesome roller derby girls.

Comments

Allison said…
That may have been one of the reasons my skating wasn't that great...

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration