Hooswarming

To celebrate my new roommate’s 27th birthday, and me becoming his 27th roommate, we hosted a Hooswarming party on Friday.


Good times were had by all, but unfortunately most of the photographic evidence is not suitable for the interwebs (and it’s taking all my willpower not to post some).


Most popular drink: Do jello shots count as drinks even if they’re not liquid? Coming in a close second was anything drunk out of gummy bear shot glasses (really made from gummy bears!).


Last minute surprisingly cool decoration: Bar display thrown together from random stuff kicking around the apartment. What does it say about me if I can instantly produce mirrored tiles, glowing stir sticks and black lights?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration