So many instructables...

Bert + Ernie

When I set myself the challenge of writing an instructable every day this month, I don't think I fully appreciated how much time it would take to not just write the instructables, but actually make the things that I would be writing instructions for. I also didn't fully grasp yet how little free time I would have now that I'm back to work.

While I didn't quite meet my goal, I did write a lot of instructables and helped give YuKonstruct an early lead in the Makerspace Contest. I've also worked on several projects that, while not instructables yet, will soon be ready to become instructables.

Here's what did get published this month, many of these projects are entered in contests, so I would appreciate your votes!

Medals of Honour
Cat Shelves and Hideaway

Helmet Horns
Planet Fascinator
Nuka Cola Ring Toss
Klondike Bartender Costume
Claptrap Card Box
Rainbow Mohawk
Bert & Ernie Costume
Grilled Rainbow Vegetables
Quinoa Bean Salad
InstaMorph Craft Foam Stamps
Cardboard Yeti Effigy
Strawbees Hydraulic Flower
Gender Neutral Washroom Sign

Personal Bug Stickers
Personalized Hammer for Father's Day
Repair Cafe Tool Chest Organization
YuKonstruct's Makerspace Contest Entries - Collection




Comments

Kerry Schultz said…
Congratulation Alex and Lennox you both are growing fast and you both look cute week by week. The pictures uploaded are very good. Thank you for sharing these cute pics with us.

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration