Happy Halloween!

I had a terrible time deciding what to wear this morning. There were just too many options!

Bearded Lady
I think I make a pretty good carnival freak! We won the beard in a draw this year and I found that dress at the Ottawa Vintage Sale a few years ago. The popcorn maker was also a prize, we won that in an Instructables contest.

Post-apocalyptic Chick
Remember when I was making chainmaille out of pop tabs? I used it on some inner tube armour that I wore at Burning Man this year.

Vampire Sorceress
I love that cape. Paired with some fangs and creepy contacts it looks pretty spooky!

Zombie Bride
I got the wedding dress for $10 from Value Village because it was already stained, so I didn't mind getting it dirty. Shortly after this picture was taken, I went outside and doused it in blood and then dragged it through the mud for the Ottawa Zombie Walk (that post is coming soon!). I've posted an instructable on how I made that exposed brain head wound, if you'd like to see how I did it.

Ludo and Jareth, the Goblin King
You can see how we made the Ludo costume over on Instructables. For Jareth, all I needed was an 80s rocker wig, grey tights and a shirt and vest from my closet.

Bebop
Rocksteady
Shredder and the Foot

It's the bad guys from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Yup, those are the costumes we wore last year. You can find the full instructions here and here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration