Bebop & Rocksteady Breakdown

If you couldn't tell from the start of the masks, we're going to be the bad guys from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for Halloween this year.

If all goes according to plan, we'll have a total of 4 costumes: Shredder, Krang's android body, Bebop and Rocksteady.

breakdown of all the costume parts we need


Bebop and Rocksteady are definitely the most complicated of the four, at least when it comes to the number of pieces we'll have to put together.

We've got lots of work to do but I think we've made pretty good progress so far. This weekend I worked on the masks and finished Rocksteady's helmet and goggles.

cheap safety goggles, foam core & bottle caps


finished army helmet from a bike helmet

Comments

Pauline said…
Wow that's quite the ambitious project! Can't wait to see the end result! :)
I found youre instructables and I am in awe. Im going to end up, if can start soon enough, making 2 headless princesses. My 9 year old and her friend whos 10 both want one. And if I can get over not being a skinny minnie I might attempt the mermain/pirate for myself. I havent found a single thing youve made that Im not completely in awe of. You are beyond talented!

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration