Such noobs

Chris and I went to our first comic convention.

the long line to get in
 Chris, excited for FanExpo

We didn't wear costumes because we didn't really know what to expect, but we saw lots of great outfits there.

Princess Leia in pink booty shorts
best C-3PO & R2D2 costumes ever

One of the highlights for me was watching Tony Moore explain in detail the process of drawing a zombie.

artist at work
maggots are key

It's no replacement for Burning Man (I so wish I was on the playa right now), but we had a great time.

Comments

Chain said…
I would've loved listening to Tony Moore's description, we love The Walking Dead graphic novels! ^^
Pauline said…
I am SO jealous that you went to a Tony Moore workshop! That would have been awesome! Ah well maybe next year!

Wonderful photos btw! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration