Tiny Tropolis

While we wont be able help our welding friends from Toronto with their incredible Heart Machine, Chris and I are excited to be participating in an honorarium art installation at Burning Man this year.

We've signed up to create a diorama for Tiny Tropolis!


I love tiny little things (as I've mentioned before) so I can't wait to get started on our little scene.

I'll be sure to post pictures of our work in progress, but in the meantime, here's some small scale, miniature inspiriration:

Thomas Doyle

Thomas Doyle's work is so interesting. His website is definitely worth checking.

Mad's Hobbit Hole


Maddie Chambers made an incredibly detailed miniature version of Bag's End. She's currently working on the Prancing Pony which promises to be just as impressive.


Mini Modern

Clearview Dollhouse by Elaine Shaw via AT

Eames Loungers and Ball Chairs, need I say more?


 finally,
Close to 4000 images! Oh my!

Comments

Ryan MacDonald said…
Thomas Doyle is one of my favorite artists for that subject matter and medium. His work is so astounding.

I dig your blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration