Can you feel the love tonight?

Wow. As if winning a prize in the Instructables Halloween Contest wasn't enough, Manny over at My Disguises has written a post about my costumes that has me positively blushing.


Add the fact that Chris bought me flowers yesterday for no reason, and I'm feeling very loved.

Thank you to everyone who voted for my costumes on instructables.com and to Manny for saying such nice things about me!

If you're interested in seeing all my blog posts about my costumes, you can find them here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
Kara said…
A friend on Facebook linked to the My Disguises post on your costumes. Wow! I especially love the kidnapped mermaid. Absolutely amazing costumes. Love your blog too - I put a link on my blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration