Where else would you see Ludacris open for Lynyrd Skynyrd?

I’m still recovering from Bluesfest.


Despite being on crutches for my first few shifts, I had a fantastic time volunteering again this year.

Some highlights:

  1. Going backstage for The Dead Weather. Chris and I were within spitting distance of Jack White. So cool.
  2. Getting to see the big acts for free. Would I be willing to shell out for KISS concert tickets? Probably not. Was it an awesome show? Hell yes. Same goes for Stone Temple Pilots and Lynyrd Skynyrd.
  3. Scoring Gold Circle tickets for the last day. Being a volunteer sometimes comes with incredible perks like being this close to the stage for the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
  4. Watching my favourite musicians and discovering new ones to love. I knew that Metric and Sam Roberts would rock but I was amazed by some shows I just stumbled into such as That 1 Guy.

Comments

rungloriarun said…
bluesfest looked amazing this year! my man was doing some guitar teching and he got to have dinner with iron & wine, sob. so jealous of you people.

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration