Open Ottawa Awesomeness

This weekend was filled with so much awesomeness, I can’t possibly blog about it all.

As previously posted, I had plans to hit up Doors Open Ottawa and I ended up seeing some really interesting stuff.

The first place we went to see was the Aga Khan’s new building, the Delegation of the Ismaili Imamat (I totally had to look that name up).


So cool. I could gush about architect Fumihiko Maki’s “architectural jewel” but I think the photos speak for themselves.


We also toured the Supreme Court. I love art deco.


I finally saw Laurier House, we went into the Laurentian Leadership Centre, and stopped by the Croatian Embassy.


The view from the C.D. Howe Building’s green roof was beautiful!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration