More vinyl than I know what to do with!

Exciting news!

I responded to a kijiji ad this weekend that was offering free records. When I didn’t hear back from them right away I assumed that someone else beat me to it, but then I came home to a message on my machine on Tuesday.

It turns out the ad was posted by Legend Records. Not only did they still have boxes of unplayable records left for me to pick up, they were also interested in seeing my paintings and putting them up in their store!


Yesterday I got a ride out to their Wellington location and picked up as many free records as we could fit in the car. I also dropped off a couple painted records I threw together in a hurry Tuesday night, and a stack of business cards. We’ll see if anything comes of it.

If nothing else, I now have enough vinyl to keep me busy for a long time.


It looks like I’ll have to start branching out into other used-record crafts.

Butterflies perhaps?

"My Back Pages" by Paul Villinski

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash's Guardians of the Galaxy Birthday Party

More Pop Bottle Inspiration